Contacting Dancing For Birth™ is easy
We’re happy to help, just contact us in whatever way is easiest for you. Here are you options! Have a question? Frequently Asked Questions. Dancing For Birth™ is Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. We have Certified Instructors and DFB Trained Professionals all over the world for you to connect with. Part of what makes this class unique is the quality of connection you obtain with other women.
Contact Us directly: You can reach Stephanie Larson via Email [info at dancingforbirth.com]. To contact the main office administration email here. Call us: 1 (314) 469-9118 (outside USA add prefix 011). (Skype is available upon request – contact us or search contacts in Skype for more info.)
We strive to give a quick response to your request. Please be aware we are in the Central Time Zone. We are happy to respond to your questions, concerns, compliments and success stories. In the subject line, please let us know your topic of interest. We have listed a few topics that are frequently addressed:
- How to host a training
- Nominating a city/country for a training
- Holding an in-service at a hospital or birth center
- Hosting a University/School training
- Requesting a keynote speaker
- Sponsoring a training as an advertiser
- Finding a class for expectant/new moms
- Finding a training for birth professionals
- Becoming a Certified Instructor
- Buying a DVD or other product
Download the application or fill out the online form for a training at your Hospital, School or Conference or other venue.