Pre-Requisite: Must be a Certified DFB™ Instructor
Attendance at this training is by invitation only (submission details below)
This is a four-day training: two days exclusively for aspiring trainers and two days during a live Level 1-2 training.
You’ll Learn to:
- Lead from a place of humility and equality
- Identify your particular leadership style
- Access your feminine power
- Turn perceived flaws into strengths
- Hear with your whole self and to be heard
- Create transformative DFB™ movements
- Feel and guide group dynamics
- Help the participants discover their strengths
- Understand and demonstrate the DFB principles and movements
All Trainer Trainings are taught by Founder and Master Trainer Stephanie Larson
To be considered for the next Trainer Training, please write a personal statement including your skills and passion to be a DFB™ Trainer and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be Certified DFB™ Instructors who have actively taught classes for at least one year and submitted student surveys demonstrating excellence as a DFB™ Instructor. Additionally, aspiring Trainers should have experience as a birth professional and supplemental dance experience.